Introducing my 9th book!
The Nonfiction Book Marketing Plan: Online and Offline Promotion Strategies to Build Your Audience and Sell More Books
By Stephanie Chandler
After finally getting a book published, many authors find that the hardest part wasn’t actually writing the book or getting it into print. The biggest challenge lies in marketing the book. Aside from the fact that it can be overwhelming, most authors have day jobs and not much time to figure out which book promotion strategies will work. The Nonfiction Book Marketing Plan is loaded with proven and effective tactics to make the marketing journey a bit easier and a lot more effective.
You will learn how to:
- Develop your own unique book marketing plan
- Establish authority in your field for your subject matter
- Build an effective website and leverage the power of blogging
- Reach your audience with Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, and YouTube
- Attract media attention with DIY publicity strategies that generate big exposure
- Boost sales on Amazon with insider tips to help you gain more visibility for your book
- Participate in book awards programs, book signing events, and other offline strategies
- Host ebook giveaways, write for websites, participate in Internet radio shows, and other powerful online marketing tactics
- Break in to professional speaking—for free or for fee
- Leverage your book to generate revenues from consulting, leading classes, developing information products, and much more
Each chapter concludes with an interview with a successful nonfiction author, providing even more real-world insight. Written for new and established authors of business, self-help, health and wellness, memoir, how-to, and other nonfiction books, The Nonfiction Book Marketing Plan will help you identify proven tactics that you can begin implementing immediately to reach your audience and sell more books.
Stephanie Chandler is the author of several books including Own Your Niche: Hype-Free Internet Marketing Tactics to Establish Authority in Your Field and Promote Your Service-Based Business. She is also CEO of AuthorityPublishing.com, specializing in custom publishing for nonfiction books and social media marketing services for authors, and NonfictionAuthorsAssociation.com, a community dedicated to providing marketing education for members. A frequent speaker at business events and on the radio, Stephanie has been featured in Entrepreneur, BusinessWeek, and Wired magazine, and she is a blogger for Forbes.
Praise for The Nonfiction Book Marketing Plan
“As someone who has been writing and promoting nonfiction books for decades, I can tell you that Stephanie Chandler knows what she’s doing. The Nonfiction Book Marketing Plan is an essential guide to getting more exposure for you and your books online. This book should be on every author’s bookshelf!”
– Dan Poynter, Author of The Self-Publishing Manual: How to Write, Print and Sell Your Own Book, www.ParaPublishing.com
“Nobody knows internet marketing for authors like Stephanie Chandler! This book is loaded with strategies that will help you sell more books online.”
– Brian Jud, Executive Director of SPAN and author of How to Make Real Money Selling Books
“Stephanie has been around the ‘book block’ many times in her jam-packed career—one full of big-time risk and reward. She holds nothing back here, sharing the vast wealth of her experience in the nonfiction realm. If publishing nonfiction is your game, this book provides an invaluable success blueprint, from someone who’s done so many things right for a long time. Buy it.”
- Peter Bowerman, Author The Well-Fed Writer and The Well-Fed Self-Publisher
“Stephanie Chandler’s The Nonfiction Book Marketing Plan is chock-full of proven ideas for marketing your books, your program, and yourself. If you’re a nonfiction author who really wants to sell books, this is an invaluable resource. Highly recommended.”
– Joel Friedlander, www.TheBookDesigner.com
“Essential reading for anyone who wants to be a successful writer in the digital age. This is a tremendous guide that will enable you to take advantage of the amazing opportunities for sharing your passion for your work.”
– Michael Larsen, Author of How to Write a Book Proposal, co-director of the San Francisco Writers Conference
“At last, a book for nonfiction authors written by a savvy business consultant that integrates the dos and don’ts of writing and publishing with credible tips for leveraging your book into opportunities and profits. Filled with concise ideas, tips, examples, personal experiences, and author profiles.”
– Roger C. Parker, www.PublishedandProfitable.com
“Stephanie Chandler’s new release, The Nonfiction Book Marketing Plan, is a bible for the nonfiction author . . . a thorough, logical, step-by-step guide that is priceless in navigating this explosive world of options when it comes to publishing, promotion, and marketing a book. Finally, nonfiction authors have directions of their own, and don’t have to hunt amongst all the fiction advice to find guidance that fits their needs. A professional guidebook to walk you through the all-too-many issues involved in getting your book into the hands of readers.”
– C. Hope Clark, Editor www.FundsforWriters.com, Author of The Shy Writer Reborn
“If you’re looking for a checklist to design and carry out a book marketing plan, here it is. Stephanie has provided a great overview for generating book sales.”
– John Kremer, Author of 1001 Ways to Market Your Books
Get the PDF Version
Available Now: Download the complete PDF version of the book before it’s available to anyone else! This file contains the complete manuscript, over 65,000 words, 168 pages, $9.99.
Pre-Order the Book
Prefer the trade paperback? It will be released on or around July 6, 2013. As a bonus, you’ll also be able to download the PDF version immediately with purchase so you can start reading before the paperback arrives!