Are you looking for a speaker for your next business conference or event? Stephanie Chandler is an award-winning author and professionally-trained speaker. She is available to speak on topics including internet marketing, content marketing, social media and publishing. Presentations and training materials are customized to meet the needs of your audience. Stephanie Chandler travels from Sacramento, California, and also delivers webinar presentations to groups around the globe.
MARKETING AND MONETIZING:
Online Promotion and Revenue Streams for Authors, Speakers and Consultants
Many writers struggle with two major components of their businesses: marketing and revenue generation. In this content-rich presentation, Stephanie Chandler shares real-world strategies that you can use to build an audience online and add lucrative revenue streams to your author business. You will learn how to:
- Choose a niche and establish authority in your field
- Grow your audience online with key foundational components (a professional website, blog and social media presence)
- Leverage powerful tactics including guest blogging, podcasting, video and more
- Create profitable revenue streams from corporate sponsors, online events, member sites and information products
- Work less and earn more (really!)
Whether you’re just getting started or you’ve been an author for many years, this presentation is jam packed with practical strategies that can help you achieve your goals!
View the Slide Deck:
OWN YOUR NICHE ON THE INTERNET AND BEYOND:
Simple Strategies to Increase Website Traffic and Build Buzz Online
Stephanie Chandler makes complex topics easy to understand by sharing proven, simple tactics to increase website traffic and get visibility online. In this information-packed presentation, you will learn how to:
- Choose a niche and establish authority in your field
- Unlock the power of community to grow your audience
- Improve website ranking with simple search engine optimization (SEO) tactics
- Leverage blogging to increase traffic and win clients
- Use articles, podcasts, and videos to drive traffic to your site
- Distribute information products including ebooks, books, and reports
- Utilize Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn—all without a big time commitment
Whether you want to reach customers in your own backyard or your business spans the globe, there are tremendous opportunities to leverage the power of internet marketing, social media, and content to grow your business.
Preview this presentation on Slideshare: Own Your Niche on the Internet and Beyond: Simple Strategies to Increase Website Traffic and Build Buzz Online
SOCIAL MEDIA PROFITS!
How to Maximize Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest to Boost Website Traffic, Build Brand Recognition, and Attract New Clients
Social media is one of the most powerful ways to generate exposure for your business, build brand awareness and attract new customers, but developing a strategy and managing the time commitment can be challenging. With this presentation you will learn simple strategies to develop your social media plan, build your brand, manage your time and grow your audience—all in less than an hour per day!
During this information-packed session, you will learn:
- The distinct differences between Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest
- How to decide which social media networks best fit your business goals
- Methods to engage your existing clients and attract new clients
- Where to spend your time and mistakes to avoid
- How to leverage social media to increase website traffic
- Time-saving strategies to improve social media productivity
If you’re frustrated with trying to define the right social media strategy for your business, you will come away with fresh ideas, real-world examples and strategies that can get results for your business.
BECOME A RECOGNIZED AUTHORITY IN YOUR FIELD:
Publish, Promote and Profit from Books, eBooks and Information Products
Everyone is an expert at something and that expertise can generate tremendous passive-income opportunities. Whether you want to add revenue streams to your business or use information products as a marketing tool, you will learn how to create and promote a variety of information products including books, e-books, special reports, audio programs, seminars, teleseminars, and more.
You will learn how to:
- Establish yourself or your business as a recognized authority in your field
- Publish a book to improve credibility and attract clients
- Generate ideas for books, e-books, and other information products
- Automate product sales and delivery online
- Use internet marketing and social media strategies for promotion
- Use information products for marketing purposes (information marketing)
No matter what kind of business you have, you can leverage the power of information to generate revenues, engage prospects and clients, and grow your business. This presentation will help you form your own plan for turning information into dollars!
INTERNET MARKETING FOR AUTHORS:
Build Your Audience Online to Impress Publishers, Attract Media, and Sell More Books
Just about every agent and editor asks the inevitable question: “What’s your platform?” Award-winning author Stephanie Chandler decided to answer this question by building her platform online. In this engaging and informative presentation, she shares the lessons that every author can use to build an audience using the internet.
You will learn how to:
- Develop an online platform that impresses editors and agents
- Drive traffic to your site utilizing simple search engine optimization (SEO) tactics
- Leverage blogging as a tool for increasing traffic and readership
- Harness the power of social media with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest
- Implement online sales
- Establish yourself as an authority in your field
- Master the art of promoting your books on Amazon
- Stand out against the competition and keep the marketing wheels in motion
With so much competition in the publishing field, it is critical that authors find innovative ways to promote their work. Whether you already have one, two or twenty books to your credit or you are just getting started; effective internet marketing strategies can have a dramatic impact on your publishing success.
Institute of Management Consultants • American Institute of Architects • Deluxe Corporation • USAutoForce • American Society of Training and Development • Office Depot • American Marketing Association • Borders Books Live Classes Series (voted most popular instructor!) • eWomenNetwork • HealthNet • American River Bank • Rigid Plastic Packaging Group • Professional Coaches Association • National Association of Women Business Owners • Ladies Who Launch • National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO) • California Business Educators Association (CBEA) • Rancho Cordova Chamber of Commerce • Fair Oaks Chamber of Commerce • California Writer’s Club • Northern California Publishers and Authors • San Francisco Writers Conference • Central Coast Writers Conference • The Nonfiction Writers Conference • Society for Technical Communicators • Women on the Move • Learning Annex • Learning Exchange • National Speakers Association Conference • Tri-Valley Writers Conference • National Association of Memoir Writers • Writing for Change Conference • Bay Area Consultants Network • California Writers Club • Bay Area Independent Publishers Association • uLink Network • Association of Technical Designers (ASTD) • Independent Book Publishers Association • Boise Writers Conference
“Stephanie spoke for our local or Sacramento chapter of the American Society for Training and Development. Though the group of professional trainers are supportive and welcoming, they are a demanding group, as nearly everyone in the room supports themselves through stand up training, speaking, or program design. My benchmark for a successful presentation is to see every member in the room jot down at least a few notes. In Stephanie’s case the pens were flying that evening. I saw many members leaving with a stack of notes (and I was among that group). I referred to my notes many times since then and heard no fewer than a dozen positive follow up comments about Stephanie’s presentation, “From Trainer to Infopreneur.” It was full of practical and immediately useful information and tips that was inhaled by our group. We’d have her back in a minute. I’d give her a 5.5 on a five-point scale for both information and presentation!”
- Bruce Winner, Program Director for the American Society of Training and Development (ASTD)
“Stephanie Chandler hit the mark and made it a home-run, when she presented to the Northern California Chapter of NSA. Her topic, Finding Your Niche on the Internet was not only relevant and current but also immediately applicable. Stephanie’s style of presentation made her approachable and accessible to everyone in attendance. The reviews were spectacular with calls for her return in the very near future. Stephanie knows her “stuff” and has a delightful style of presentation. If you want to know and want content of value, Stephanie is the person to call upon!”
- Dr. Daniel Moirao, Chapter President, National Speakers Association
“Stephanie was knowledgeable, creative and a great speaker. Her presentation was very well received. Highly recommended.”
- Robert Welton, American Marketing Association
“Stephanie clearly has a strong grasp of sales and marketing concepts and is passionate about their importance to any business. Her enthusiasm about the topic was contagious. We had a fun and interesting day learning from her.”
- Jessica Wallace, Manager, Health Net
“…she was an instant favorite. Not many speakers can combine real experience and humor the way that she does. She was warm, professional and credible and she gave the listeners instant value through sharing her knowledge, path and passion. I was overwhelmed by the response of my attendees and would not hesitate to have her speak again. I’ve also seen her speak at other functions and every single time I’ve learned something new.”
- Suzi Sherman, eWomenNetwork
Professional Speaker Fee:
Please call or e-mail for current speaker rates. Special consideration may be made for non-profit organizations.
Stephanie Chandler speaks about internet marketing, content marketing, social media, small business marketing, and publishing. She travels from Sacramento, California.