Stephanie Chandler maintains several business entities under her company, Stephanie Chandler Enterprises, LLC, and offers the following services.
Stephanie only works with a small number of consulting clients per year, though inquiries are always welcome. If you are seeking a budget-friendly option, consider joining the Nonfiction Authors Association. Stephanie is active with members there and the focus of the association is to educate members about book publishing and marketing.
- An educational community for experienced and aspiring writers
- Monthly teleseminars featuring industry experts
- Exclusive content released weekly
- Private online forum for member discussions
- Free and paid membership levels
- For additional information visit NonfictionAuthorsAssociation.com.
Nonfiction Writers Conference
- Launched in 2010, the Nonfiction Writers Conference is an online event conducted annually with 15 speakers over three days
- The event is held in May each year, with participants from around the globe
- For additional information visit NonfictionWritersConference.com
- Launched in 2004, this site provides resources for entrepreneurs
- Featuring guest interviews with entrepreneurs in various fields and guest articles
- Guest contributors are welcome to submit content for consideration
- Many corporate sponsors have partnered with us for advertising, online events (webinars, Twitter chats, podcasts), promotions and give-aways, etc.
- For additional information visit BusinessInfoGuide.com.
- Comprehensive custom publishing solutions for nonfiction books
- Currently only accepting clients by referral. For additional information visit AuthorityPublishing.com