Advanced Book Marketing and Launch Strategies:
Essential Tactics to Grow Your Audience and Increase Book Sales
In this content-rich presentation, you will discover proven strategies that go beyond basic book marketing advice and take you through advanced options that are easier to implement than you might think.
You will learn how to:
- Clearly identify your target audience so you can figure out where to find them
- Gain visibility online with internet media sources
- Get on the New York Times bestseller list—even if you are self-published
- Host your own ebook give-away (without Amazon)
- Generate more book reviews
- Collect email sign-ups from readers
- Decide whether brick and mortar bookstores are worth your time
- Build a content marketing strategy that drives new readers to your website
With these powerful strategies, you will be able to reach more readers and ultimately sell more books.
Stephanie Chandler is a professionally-trained speaker and the author of nine books including Own Your Niche: Hype-Free Internet Marketing Tactics to Establish Authority in Your Field and Promote Your Service-Based Business and The Nonfiction Book Marketing Plan: Online and Offline Promotion Strategies to Build Your Audience and Sell More Books.
Stephanie is also founder and CEO of the Nonfiction Authors Association, a vibrant educational community for experienced and aspiring writers and the NonfictionWritersConference, an annual event conducted entirely online. A frequent speaker at business events and on the radio, she has been featured in Entrepreneur Magazine, BusinessWeek, Inc.com, and Wired magazine. For author and speaker information, visit StephanieChandler.com.
Download a PDF of the presentation description:
Advanced Book Marketing and Launch Strategies
Professional Speaker Fee:
Please call or e-mail for current speaker rates. Special consideration may be made for non-profit organizations.
Stephanie Chandler speaks about internet marketing, content marketing, social media, small business marketing, and publishing. She travels from Sacramento, California.